Quick Update on Yale's Health

Thanks to everyone who wrote in to let us know Yale has been limping.  We will eventually respond to you all personally, but it may take a little time.  

We checked her out ourselves, and we're convinced nothing is broken; she probably just twisted it a bit when she was climbing and playing.  

We're going to take a watch-and-wait approach for the moment.  There's really not much a vet can do in this situation anyhow.  But if she doesn't seem better in short order, we'll take her in regardless.

EDIT: It's Monday night, and Yale is still limpy.  If she doesn't seem better in the morning, we will take her in to a vet. 

Here's a quick photo to pay the cat tax: